the Real Value from Offshoring in Asia (PDF)
Agile Dance of Architectures – Reframing IT Enabled Business Opportunities
On Through to the Other Side: A Missing Link in Redefining the Enterprise
Secret to Creating Value from Web Services Today: Start Simply (PDF)
Grids: The Missing Link in Web Services (PDF)
Security Considerations for Service Grids (PDF)
versus Trust: Mastering a Different Management Approach (PDF)
Business Processes - Harnessing the Value of Web Services Technology (PDF)
Loosely Coupled Business Processes: The Secret to Successful Collaboration
We will not rent or sell your personal information to anyone, not even our affiliates. If you choose to register for e-mail updates, that's all the information will be used for.
This policy covers how johnhagel.com treats personal information that johnhagel.com collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that johnhagel.com does not own or control, or to people that johnhagel.com does not employ or manage.
register for site updates >>
The Next Wave of Open Innovation
Does the Experience Curve Matter Today?
How World of Warcraft Promotes Innovation
Harrah's New Twist on Prediction Markets
- Creation Nets: Harnessing the Potential of Open Innovation (co-authored with John Seely Brown) April, 2006
- Connecting Globalization & Innovation: Some Contrarian Perspectives (Prepared for the Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland January 25 – 30, 2006; co-authored with John Seely Brown)
- "The Benefits of a Long Distance Relationship" (co-authored with John Seely Brown), August 9, 2005
- "Feed R&D - Or Farm It Out?" (HBR Case Study with Commentary co-authored with John Seely Brown), July 2005
- "Productive Friction: How Difficult Business Partnerships Can Accelerate Innovation" (co-authored with John Seely Brown), February 2005
- "From Push to Pull: The Next Frontier of Innovation" (co-authored with John Seely Brown), 2005, No.3
- "Innovation Blowback: Disruptive Management Practices from Asia" (co-authored with John Seely Brown), 2005, No.1