the Real Value from Offshoring in Asia (PDF)
Agile Dance of Architectures – Reframing IT Enabled Business Opportunities
On Through to the Other Side: A Missing Link in Redefining the Enterprise
Secret to Creating Value from Web Services Today: Start Simply (PDF)
Grids: The Missing Link in Web Services (PDF)
Security Considerations for Service Grids (PDF)
versus Trust: Mastering a Different Management Approach (PDF)
Business Processes - Harnessing the Value of Web Services Technology (PDF)
Loosely Coupled Business Processes: The Secret to Successful Collaboration
johnhagel.com is owned by John Hagel and Associates, LLC. Reproduction of this site contents in part or in any form without prior written permission is forbidden.
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Links to external sites are subject to change; John Hagel and Associates, LLC do not control or endorse the content of these external web sites, and are not responsible for their content. John Hagel and Associates, LLC shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies in the information contained herein or for interpretations thereof. The reader assumes sole responsibility for the selection of these materials to achieve its intended results. The opinions expressed herein are subject to change without notice.
johnhagel.com is a trademark of John Hagel and Associates, LLC. All other registered trademarks or trademarks belong to their respective companies.
register for site updates >>
The Next Wave of Open Innovation
Does the Experience Curve Matter Today?
How World of Warcraft Promotes Innovation
Harrah's New Twist on Prediction Markets
- Creation Nets: Harnessing the Potential of Open Innovation (co-authored with John Seely Brown) April, 2006
- Connecting Globalization & Innovation: Some Contrarian Perspectives (Prepared for the Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland January 25 – 30, 2006; co-authored with John Seely Brown)
- "The Benefits of a Long Distance Relationship" (co-authored with John Seely Brown), August 9, 2005
- "Feed R&D - Or Farm It Out?" (HBR Case Study with Commentary co-authored with John Seely Brown), July 2005
- "Productive Friction: How Difficult Business Partnerships Can Accelerate Innovation" (co-authored with John Seely Brown), February 2005
- "From Push to Pull: The Next Frontier of Innovation" (co-authored with John Seely Brown), 2005, No.3
- "Innovation Blowback: Disruptive Management Practices from Asia" (co-authored with John Seely Brown), 2005, No.1